About Us

My photo
Deborah: I'm a published author of the Kate Carpenter Mysteries. I write, and I teach workshops and classes. I have lost 140 pounds! Arlene: I'm a PhD psychologist, working with chronic pain patients. I have lost 40 pounds. Kelly: I'm a registered dietitian who works hard to maintain my weight and fitness level with healthy diet and lots of exercise.

Monday, February 6, 2012

3 ... 2 ... 1 ... we have lift-off!



Saturday February 4 with combined with www.fireescape.com to throw a book launch charity fundraising party. We have a ton of people come, we had some great food, tons of laughs and raised a bunch of money for Heart Beats at the Alberta Children's Hospital.


We all had something to say.

Painted a little.


Ate a little.


And made some great art!

Thank you from our hearts to everyone involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment