About Us

My photo
Deborah: I'm a published author of the Kate Carpenter Mysteries. I write, and I teach workshops and classes. I have lost 140 pounds! Arlene: I'm a PhD psychologist, working with chronic pain patients. I have lost 40 pounds. Kelly: I'm a registered dietitian who works hard to maintain my weight and fitness level with healthy diet and lots of exercise.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

PB2 Cookies!

Deborah says: Eat These!!! 1 cup butter 3/4 cup brown sugar 3/4 cup white sugar (you can replace this with 3 ripe bananas but will change the flavour a bit) 2/3 cup PB2 (dehydrated peanut butter) 1/3 cup water 2 eggs or egg substitute or whites 1 tsp pure vanilla 1 tsp baking soda dash of salt 1 3/4 cup multigrain or whole wheat flour Mix butter and sugars until just like a grainy sand. Add PB2, water, eggs and vanilla and mix. Stir in flour, soda and salt. If your batter is wet, add up to 1/2 cup more flour. I use a small cookie scoop and put on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 310 for about 22 - 24 minutes. Cool and eat. My batch made about 75 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment